When I saw a fellow blogger Jo Lynne Shane in a mustard cardigan and leopard scarf I knew I had to recreate it. Since I have this red hair I wasn’t sure if I’d like the mustard color with my coloring. I’m still not sure if I do!! Lol!
I wore it with a white tee and some old navy skinny jeans and my brown tall boots.
Of course we were wine tasting this day so my friend snapped some fun pics for me.
I think next time I wear this cardigan it will be with a darker top or dress underneath or wear the scarf differently.
Lots of bracelets! You can see the real color of the cardigan better in this picture.
This week I’m excited to be co-hosting Fresh Fashion Forum with Allison from Sydney Fashion Hunter. Allison is a globe trotting, bargain hunting, shoe loving, designer handbag toting, fun loving Aussie blogger who lives life with a sense of humour and a wine glass in hand. On Allison’s blog, you will find weekly outfit posts, snippets from her travels and a pinch of lifestyle and beauty thrown in. Head over to her blog and follow along!
We would both love to see your style this week, so if you are linking up please follow these simple rules:-
1. Follow your host on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or Pinterest;
2. Follow your co-host on Twitter and instagram @jaymieashcraft and on Facebook Shop your closet by Jaymie Ashcraft
3. Add a link back to Sydney Fashion Hunter in your post either using text or the above button;
3. Link as many times as you like to specific posts (not your blog homepage); and
4. Don’t link and run, click a few links and find new blogs to love.
HTML Link Script